LLHP is a long-life high-efficiency LED high bay product that meets the most restrictive lighting power density codes and typically qualifies for EPAct tax deductions.
The LLHP uses individual specialized optics for each LED designed to provide precise control of light from the point source to the work plane. Three distribution choices ensure that each LED operates optimally and distributes the light where it's needed, whether for aisles or open areas.
- LLHP is a DesignLights Consortium Qualified luminaire: Visit www.designlights.org for more info.
- Long-life, 50,000 hour LEDs at L80 reduce life cycle maintenance costs
- Highly efficient LEDs provide substantial lumens per watt at 70 CRI
- Individual optics for each LED allow for precise control of light distribution
- Extruded aluminum housing acts as heat sink; downward sloping fins minimize debris buildup
- Fixed output or 0-10V dimming available
- Product designed for quick and easy suspension mounting with aircraft cabling
- CSA listed and suitable for damp locations
- Meets the most restrictive lighting power density codes and typically qualifies for EPAct tax deductions
- Available with exclusive wiHUBB technology preinstalled
- UL 1598 Damp Location
- Specification Sheets
- Product Selection Guide