Spaulding Lighting is proud to announce the Cimarron LED family of products with their new patent pending EXO Optic technology. The EXO Optic was seen in action at LightFair International 2014. EXO Optics are capable of eliminating or selectively shifting short wavelengths to longer wavelengths, making it ideal for environmentally sensitive locations or areas where circadian or observational astronomy disruption are of concern (Patent pending). Two configurations are available for complete application control – Dynamic utilizing a mix of EXO optics and traditional optics with wiHUBB controls or Static with a complete EXO optic array. Reference the brochure for more information!
The features and benefits of this product include:
- Preventing circadian and ecological disruption
- Limiting observational astronomy interference
- Energy-efficient, high color quality HPS & LPS replacement
- Configurable to adapt spectral power and photometric distribution across operating hours (Dynamic and Static configurations)
- Numerous applications from city centers to national parks and protected environments